Stefano Dong Chul C. HanFounding Partner
Atty. Stefano Dong Chul C. Han specializes in litigation and alternative dispute resolution, particularly in the fields of civil, commercial, labor, criminal, property, immigration and administrative law. He has handled a plethora of cases such as contract disputes, collection, estafa, theft, B.P. 22, falsification, recognition of foreign judgments, support, malicious prosecution, and illegal dismissal, among others.
His experience includes securing injunctions based on non-compete clauses, and unfair trade practices.
His other practice areas include:
- bidding and procurement of government projects;
- negotiations with local government units;
- due diligence in relation to mergers and acquisitions of companies;
- business registrations and retainer services; and
- advisory on construction and building safety.
Atty. Han received his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Ateneo de Manila University School of Law in 2013 and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2014. Prior to becoming a partner in Garcia Habacon & Han, he has worked in Mosveldtt Law Offices and The Law Firm of Ferrer.
He is one of the few, if not the first, Filipino-Korean lawyers in the country today.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org